To come to Andernos les Bains, on the Arcachon Bay, you have several possibilities: by plane, train, bus or car. So take a look below for all the information you need to help you!
COMING BY PLANE
Bordeaux-Mérignac airport 25 km away
From Mérignac airport, take a TBC liane 1 bus (times by cliking here to reach the “Mérignac Soleil” stop in Mérignac then take a Trans Gironde bus line 601 towards Andernos les Bains (city centre) scheldule in clicking here
COME BY TRAIN
- SNCF Facture-Biganos station 20km away then Trans Gironde bus line 610
- Bordeaux SNCF train station 45 km from Andernos then Trans Gironde bus line 601
COME BY BUS
Regular TransGironde connections
To come to Andernos with two lines::
- Line 601 for the Andernos/Bordeaux line (from the SNCF St Jean de Bordeaux station)
Line 610 for the Andernos/Biganos Invoice line (from SNCF Biganos Invoice station)
Tél +33 (0)9.74.50.00.33
Scheldule Click here !
COME BY CAR
From Paris, Toulouse, Biarritz, Lyon
- A10 Paris / Bordeaux (5h30)
- A62 Toulouse / Bordeaux (2h30)
- A63 Biarritz /Bordeaux and direction Saint Jean D’Illac – Cap-Ferret (1h)
- A89 Lyon / Bordeaux (5h15)
From Bordeaux follow the departmental road 106 towards Cap-Ferret, in 1 hour you will be with us.
Calculate your itinerary by clicking here
More about traffic click here !
COME BY TAXI
- Allo Andernos Lanton Taxi : +33(0)6.81.09.50.33 / +33(0)6.18.04.11.31
- Andernos Taxi Audrey : +33(0)184.108.40.206.31 / +33(0)220.127.116.11.65