A Wifi connection at your disposal
Andernos and the Bay of Arcachon offers you a free and secure WiFi access to surf the Internet freely in the following public places
- Esplanade of the pier
- Louis David Park (downtown)
- Tourist Office
- Media library
- Oyster Aquaculture (Place du 8 mai 1945)
- Bétey Beach (playground)
How to connect to the site
Enable WiFi on your computer, tablet or smartphone.
- Locate a WiFi access point with its signalling.
- Make yourself comfortable within 50 m.
- Select the “WiFi_Bassin_Arcachon” network and validate your choice.
- Launch your web browser (Safari, Google Chrome…): it automatically connects to the home portal.
- You can now surf the Internet without restriction, free of charge and in complete security!