A Wifi connection at your disposal
Andernos and the Bay of Arcachon offers you a free and secure WiFi access to surf the Internet freely in the following public places
- Esplanade of the pier
- Louis David Park (downtown)
- Tourist Office
- Oyster Port(Place du 8 mai 1945)
- Bétey Beach (playground)
How to connect to the site
Activate the WiFi caller on your computer, iPad or smartphone.
- Locate a WiFi hotspot by its signal.
- Settle down less than 50 meters away.
- Select the “WiFi_Bassin_Arcachon” network and validate your choice.
- Launch your web browser (Safari, Google Chrome…): it automatically connects to the homepage.
- Input your email adress or use your Facebook, Twitter account and agree to the using terms and conditions.
- You can now surf the web for free, with unlimited access and securely !